Monday, December 16

Hobbies, Hobbies, Hobbies!

I like a ton of stuff (and things)!

I was thinking the other day that maybe I should prioritize (generally) all the hobbies I have. I don't get time to do any of these as much as I would like... sigh... I was going to try to order them 1 - N, but that became impossible so I am going to group them into ones I totally LOVE to do, vs. ones I really like to do, vs. ones that I like to do, vs. stuff that is just OK, and finally stuff I don't care for... Within each group they are in no particular order. I know not all of these would everyone call "hobbies" but hey, my blog :)
  • LOVE TO DO
    • Writing
    • Basketball
    • Volleyball
    • Walleyball
    • 4 Wheeling
    • Ping Pong
    • Guitar
    • Tennis
    • Grilling/BBQ
    • Swimming (lakes, ocean, outdoor pools)
    • Scuba Diving
    • Snorkeling
    • Hot springs
  • Really Like to Do
    • Shooting
    • Biking (mtn or road)
    • Swimming (indoor pool)
    • Softball
    • Golf
    • Hiking
    • Waterskiing
    • Water slides
    • Camping (as long as there is no fire ban)
    • Snowboarding (if in good powder, then LOVE)
    • Tubing behind a boat
    • Reading
    • Bridge\cliff jumping\diving (as long as it's safe)
    • Boating
    • Frisbee
    • Rafting
    • Motorcycling
    • Horseback riding
    • Bolder rolling (off cliffs in the mtns preferably)
    • Air hockey
    • Hot tub
    • Dancing (swing mostly, I do practice with Kennedi, oh and you gotta love to slow dance, right?)
  • Like to Do
    • Tubing on snow
    • Tubing on river
    • Bowling
    • Drawing
    • Racquetball
    • Jet Skiing
    • Parasailing
    • Soccer
    • Baseball
    • ATVs
    • Weightlifting
    • Billiards
    • Gardening
    • Fishing (high mtn lake)
    • Snow Skiing
    • Photography
    • Dancing (waltz, two-step, foxtrot, tango, etc.)
  • Stuff that is just OK
    • Archery
    • Darts
    • Fishing (rivers)
    • Trampoline (unless with the kids, then it's pretty great)
    • Kite flying
  • Believe I Would Like or Love to Do (and therefore want to try)
    • Wakeboarding (think I would love)
    • Surfing (think I would love)
    • Rock climbing (I do get nervous with heights, doesn't everyone? but I would still try it)
    • Kayaking (think I would love)
    • Skydiving (think I would love)
    • Bungee Jumping (maybe just a like on this... not sure)
    • Snowmobiling (think I would love)
  • Things I am not a big fan of doing (but will still do with friends)
    • Football (ok to watch, not so much on the playing part)
    • Watching sports (generally speaking, March Madness being a HUGE exception, that I LOVE to do with my brother, every year, tradition!)
    • Singing (cause I don't have a good voice, but in the car with my music I love to do it)
    • Jogging\Running (if I am being chased I will do it)
    • Tug of war
    • Video games
    • Square dancing
    • Taphophilia
    • Hunting

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Taphophilia???? Going around cemetaries. LOL. How did you find that?

Post a Comment